Food Allergy Statement
Keeping you safe...
If you or anyone in your family suffers from any of the following food allergens, we politely request that you do not shop in our store, Wey To Go, without contacting us first. Whilst every effort is made to avoid cross-contamination, it is impossible for us to guarantee that our products are completely free of allergens due to the nature of our shop environment and transportation.
- Cereals containing Gluten – including wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan), rye, barley and oats
- Crustaceans – such as prawns, crab and lobster
- Molluscs – such as mussels and oysters
- Tree Nuts – including almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamia nuts
- Sesame Seeds
- Sulphur Dioxide and Sulphites (if they are at a concentration of more than 10 parts per million)
A full list of our products, producers and ingredients is available on request if in doubt.